Pellowah is a type of energetic and spiritual healing that uses “Universal Energy” from the “Source” with a high vibrational frequency which is different from other energy healing modalities. Pellowah is an Angelic word for “radical shift in consciousness”. This form of healing connects all 12 strands of DNA ready for activation. It also unblocks and realigns all meridians within the body giving a feeling of connection and well-being. As the name suggests, it also results in a radical shift in consciousness. Pellowah principally works on the mind and spirit (rather than the physical body), so conditions that have a psychosomatic relationship (i.e. mind / body connection) will often respond very well.
THE PELLOWAH HEALING
Pellowah is a type of “hands-on-healing” in which the therapist uses the hands to channel energy from the “Universal Source” in order to assist the body to re-establish a harmonious balance and heal all energy centres and channels. During the treatment, the therapist move the hands above the client’s body without touching him/her. The client simply lays down with clothes in a relax state with the eyes closed. No ambient music or aromatherapy is used during treatment, as Pellowah is a very delicate high vibrational energy. The session is quiet without any type of feedback during the treatment and lasts between 45-60 min.
After the healing, the client has its own experience and any counselling about the treatment experience is provided upon request after 24 hrs of receiving treatment. This is due to the delicate higher vibrational nature of this healing system particularly. Lastly, there is no side effects after treatment, no healing crisis or “detox” process, due to the fact that this type of energy healing works from the inside towards the outside. After the healing has taken place the client will generally have a new lightness and a feeling of well-being.
THE BENEFITS OF PELLOWAH HEALING
- Pellowah helps clearing any attachments and “Etheric garbage” affecting the auric field.
- Pellowah assists in the repairing of any wholes, tears or damage of the auric layers.
- Pellowah clears any stagnated energy within the main energy centres (chakras) and removes any energetic blocks affecting the energy channels or meridians.
- Pellowah expands the mind consciousness, bringing more objective thinking.
- It brings clarity of mind, specially if in a crossroads situation, as it dissolves negative thinking and dissolves obsolete mental processes.
- The mental clarity and peace gained with Pellowah increases every time with a healing session.
- Pellowah increases the energy levels and stamina in general and rebalances the natural energy flow within the main energy centres (chakras) and energy channels (meridians/nadis).
- It clears any mental/spiritual/emotional/energetic blockage or “debris” within the energy field of the individual.
- It can assist in the healing of any chronic conditions that other energy healings, such as Reiki, are not able to help clearing or healing.
- Pellowah can be used with other healing modalities such as acupuncture, enhancing the positive effects and both healing techniques.
The growth and change brought about by Pellowah help a person build on their old frameworks without the trauma or cathartic process (healing crisis).
Pellowah can be used for any healing purposes, to any individual of any age and with any physical/mental condition or disability.
- Pellowah can also assists in the healing of plants and animals of all types.
TESTIMONIALS OF PELLOWAH HEALING
“Gamal gave me the first experience with Pellowah. I was not sure what to expect but I was going through a rough time and he managed to calm my frazzled soul and made me feel more grounded again internally. A few days later, I have even gotten a few insights on what I should do with my life. Really positive experience with Gamal. Thank you so much” – Hasanah, Melbourne 2015.
“My Pellowah session was great! I felt pretty relax after the session and my mind was still somewhere else. Everything around me looked so different, in a gold way. I felt relax and my mind was opened. The next following days, I was pretty overwhelmed with all the things that worried me. It wasn’t easy because I kept thinking about how to deal with my problems. But Gamal helped me a lot with my session and I had the courage to talk about things that I was scared of for a long time. Thank you Gamal for keeping in touch with me even after the session, thank you for giving me advises and support after seeing you!” – Stephie, Melborune, 2016
“I was given a Pellowah treatment, and during the healing it was like all my worries and problems were gone. I felt like I was given the answers of all of them. Amazing” – Marcela, Melbourne 2016
“Wow Is one word. I really feel like I am shining like a diamond inside and out. Grounded and sense of being free My vibrational energy has increased. And I know it’s about what makes me happy not everyone else” – Michelle, Melbourne 2017
THE PELLOWAH LEVEL 1 AND LEVEL 2 WORKSHOP
During the 2 days Pellowah workshop, the participant will be able to learn, get attuned/initiated and practice the energy healing of Pellowah. Only by receiving an initiation from a qualified Pellowah master/teacher, the participant will be able to “attuned” the body to channel this healing system from the “Universal Source”. With each level of Pellowah initiation, the participant is able to become more aware of energy and enhance its healing skills and gifts. This also improves the healing skills of other healing modalities or spiritual practices that the individual does. Finally, specialised training is provided to Gamal (the teacher of Pellowah) by the great master and founder of Pellowah Kachina Ma’an, in order to learn this technique and teach it as it is required it. Among the general aspects involved in the workshop include:
- A 2-days comprehensive training course that includes theoretical & practical aspects each day.
- Level 1 Initiation in first day, which equals 10 healing session
- Level 2 Initiation in second day, which equals 10 times Level 1 Initiations.
- Guided chakra meditation, higher-self meditations and Merkaba meditation for expanding, balancing and grounding the energy.
- Pellowah Healing Symbols for assisting the own healing process and spiritual development.
- Learning of healing others in on-to-on healing sessions and group healings
- Learning of performing Pellowah absent healings.
- A booklet and certificate of completion for each level is provided.
- After completing level 2 Pellowah, you will be at a practitioner level and you are able to heal others as a Pellowah Therapist.
- The level 3 initiation is performed only by Kachina after fully completion of level 1 and 2.
PELLOWAH UPCOMING WORKSHOPS
- Melbourne: 19th and 20th May 2018 (Sacred Keys 10 am – 5 pm) (Click here)
- Adelaide: 12th-13th May 2018 (Adelaide Healing Energy Centre 10 am – 5 pm) (Click here)
- Kuala Lumpur: 2nd – 3rd June 2018 (Jogshakti 1 pm – 6 pm). (Click here)
- Standard Ticket: $400
- Student Ticket: $330
- Couples: $600
- Early Bird: $330 (1 month prior event)
- Full fees payment is required to book your position. Once ticket is purchased, you agree with the “No fees refunds” policy as part of the agreement.
- More infot at email@example.com or +61 432267133
“This is my second workshop I attended with Gamal, the Pellowah workshop was amazing, and everything has been specified in the small details from the theory to the practical aspect of the modality. He did answer wisely to all the questions the participated trowed to him. He knows how to work with people and respect them. I have to admit how good he can run this kind of training from the preparation to the teaching sides and advices on the practical side of the therapy. This is my second Healing workshop with him and I just can’t stop learning. He is a very good teacher and practitioner. I had healing done with him and yes, he knows what he doing and always delivery what he promise. At this stage I would highly recommend Gamal workshops to anyone who would like to step into energy work or anyone who would like to expand personal consciousness level.” – Fab, Melbourne